Bottling Wand

From Distillers Wiki
Revision as of 11:37, 21 February 2005 by UncleJesse (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

A metal or stiff plastic tube with a one-way flow valve at the lower end that is used in bottling. In its simplest form, when the tip is pressed against the bottom of a bottle, liquid flows into the bottle. When the tip is lifted, the flow-valve closes and stops the flow of liquid.

See racking cane.